The ‘feel-good’ mental health event of the year that will provide concrete tools for adding MORE JOY to your life.
Our third More Joy Regina event will feature ‘Canadian hall of fame’ speaker Darci Lang who will share her message of ‘focusing on the 90% that is positive’ to cultivate a more fulfilling life.
The Canadian Mental Health Association, Regina Branch, will again bring their ‘Stress Relief Kit’ activity booth to us, enabling every attendee to leave with a ‘feel-good’ box of coping tools that can be used when needed.
More Joy Regina Schedule:
• 6 p.m. – Conexus Arts Centre doors open
– Opening of Sask mental health resource booths (7), More Joy booths (3) & CMHA Stress Kit booth
• 7 p.m. – Presenters:
– Darci Lang – Author of Embrace the 90% and three other self-help books
– Todd Rennebohm – Children’s book author of Sometimes Daddy Cries, and mental health podcaster
– Karissa Hoffart – Recording artist, registered nurse and mental health advocate
• 8:30 p.m. – Mental health booths reopen
• 10 p.m. – Doors close
* If you purchase this item, you will be registered and simply have to give your name at the door on the night of the event – Wed., Jan. 25, 2023. No tickets will be issued. If you are paying for multiple tickets, please list attendee names in the space for ‘comments’.