Join our team of supportive and fearless runners & walkers!
Last year the funds raised put 3 people through counselling. This year we’re shooting for 4.
AND, we’re sending $5 from every registration to a Ukrainian family fleeing war.
Gather with us on our Private Facebook page starting on Monday, April 25. Over the course of 8 weeks, we will take you from walking to running 5K (Virtual Group Run – Saturday, June 18) with the help of informational videos, and the cheerleading support of your fellow runners. Mental health videos are included as part of the training.
• Performance T-shirt ($30)
• More Joy Journal ($15) for first 50 registrants
• Draws for over 1,000 in prizes from local businesses
• 4 mental-health Facebook ‘LIVE’ sessions with Christalee Froese (B Journalism, founder of the More Joy Movement)
• 4 training ‘LIVE’ sessions from Carly Marcotte (B Kinesiology, counsellor in training)
• Proceeds fund mental health awareness and counselling